DUB Bottom Bracket Preload Adjuster Kit
SRAM's DUB Bottom Bracket Preload Adjuster Kit is used to adjust bottom bracket bearing preload on SRAM DUB cranks being placed into threaded, Press Fit, PF30, BB30, or BB92 shells with the accompanying DUB bottom bracket. The bottom bracket preload adjuster kit includes a screw and outer ring, as well as two inner rings (one flanged, one non-flanged). Please note, the flanged inner ring is compatible with XX1 and X01 DUB cranks, except for those used on fat bikes.
To adjust preload, spin the outer ring in the plus direction until it stops or makes contact with the shield. Then use a 2-millimeter hex wrench to tighten the bolt until the adjuster edges touch and all play is removed. You won't want to overtighten the preload adjuster or bolt, as this could cause damage to the bearing. You'll then want to check for play by rocking the crank arms back and forth. All play should be removed if you've installed the cranks correctly.
- Adjusts bottom bracket bearing preload on SRAM DUB Cranks
- Includes: screw, outer ring, flanged and non-flanged inner rings
- Flanged ring is compatible with XX1 and XO1 DUB Cranks (except fat)
- Tighten outer ring until it stops or makes contact with shield
- Use 2mm hex wrench to tighten bolt until adjuster edges touch
- End result should be play-free installation of SRAM DUB Cranks
- Item #SRM00EE
- Shell Type
- BSA/Threaded/English, Press Fit, PF30, BB30, BB92
- Shell Width
- Axle Type
- DUB 28.99mm
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.