BB7 MTB Disc Brake
Commuting in dirt, grime, and grit we use disc brakes mated to the SRAM BB7 MTB Caliper to see us through the entire ride. These nearly legendary (or infamous) cable pull disc brakes works with our flat bar brake levers. BB7's have adjustment options so we can easily move the pad in while we wear them down. These calipers are built with sturdy materials and incredibly easy to service.
- Mechanical disc brakes mount to post mount frames and forks
- MTB version is designed to work with flat bar levers
- Adjustment on inside to move pad closer to rotor
- Included IS-mount adapter
- Item #SRMD139
- long pull compatability
- Lever Adjustability
- spring tension
- Mount Type
- 1 caliper
- cyclocross, gravel, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help