Why We Like The SRAM Apex DUB Crankset
The SRAM Apex DUB Crankset is ideal for those of us who can't decide whether we want a road, gravel, or cyclocross bike. Its single-chainring design is built to take on several disciplines, while the wider chainline accommodates wider tires to allow for any offroad adventure. The crank arms and chainring are both built with aluminum, adding durability to our ride.
- A single-ring crankset for any adventure
- Crankarms and chainring are both built with aluminum
- Wider chainline accommodates wider gravel tires
- Features a simple and durable DUB bottom bracket
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm, and Boost rear spacing
- Longer DUB crank spindle offers cross-compatibility
- Item #SRMD182
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Direct Mount (DM)
- BB Type
- Compatible Components
- All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs, except Ai, DUB 83-A BBs Only
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov