Supergiara Bib Short
We were thankful when Sportful dove head-first into the world of gravel kits with its Giara line, but after putting serious miles on the getup, those of us with pure gravel aspirations, and races like the Kanza and Tushar on our minds wanted a little more. It's not that the kit didn't hold up, but rather that we craved a little more compression when the miles start to rack up, and a gravel-specific chamois. Sportful delivers with the Supergiara Bib Shorts which bring a professional fit to the Giara we already loved, packing in more compressive fabrics to stabilize your muscles on long miles, anatomic mesh bib straps for total comfort and breathability, and an all-new chamois designed specifically to tackle life off of the tarmac.
The new DMS seat pad takes into account a few things from gravel riding that a regular chamois skips past: fit for a more up-right posture on the bike than traditional road cycles, and a different density of padding needed to soak up harsh chatter from variable terrain. The DMS chamois is built for the dirt and gravel road, with different densities of padding to make the real difference, relieving pressure in sensitive areas like the perineum, and adding extra padding to your ischial bones for extra support. The pad is both lighter weight, and shorter in length to better accommodate an upright position in the saddle. Sportful finishes off the Supergiara with thoughtful details that make a difference on long rides, like silicone grippers to lock the hem in place, and reflective accents at the cuffs for a boost in visibility when your ride eventually meanders back to the tarmac.
- Take on tours and gravel races with serious gravel bibs
- Compressive fit hugs your muscles for support on long miles
- Anatomic mesh bib straps boost breathability and stay comfortable
- New DMS off-road specific chamois is tuned for long gravel rides
- Multi-density foam cushions where needed, damps harsh vibrations
- Shorter pad better accommodates upright position of gravel riding
- Silicone grippers lock hem in place for a tidy finish
- Reflective accents help you stay seen when you get back to civilization