Why We Like The Trail SWAT Jacket
The Specialized SWAT series utilizes discreet bike apparel that's packable and styled in black. The Trail SWAT Jacket is an ultralight wind shell that we like packing when there's wind in the forecast. Specialized treated the stretchy, wind-resistant material with DWR for a touch of protection in case it starts to rain.
- Packable wind shell designed for mountain biking
- Wind-resistant material treated with DWR for additional water-resistance
- Stretchy fabric offers freedom of movement
- Abrasion-resistant panels bolster durability for the trail
- Under-helmet scuba hood has an elastic binding
- Item #SCQ00JK
- 91% nylon, 9% spandex, DWR treatment
- zippered chest
- under helmet
- trail, downhill, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 24, 2023
Get ready to sweat.
- I've used it several times
While riding in a 30 degree day, my back is covered with sweat. It is like being coated in saran wrap because there is no way to dump heat other than the front zipper. The jacket is extremely comfortable with its stretch and length. It Packs small enough to fit into the bikes downtube storage box. If there was a rear vent or pit vents this jacket would be perfect, but since I cannot control my body heat in this jacket, it is not worth it for me.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help