Why We Like The Trail 3XDry Short
The Trail 3XDry Shorts are designed with Schoeller 3XDry fabric for a construction that's protective from wind, water, and debris, and that's ideal for trail riding. They're more quick-drying than Specialized's other trail shorts and they wick moisture efficiently to keep us dry despite inclement weather, mud, and dirt. A slim front buckle closure allows for micro-adjustments and a customizable fit, and a roomy design leaves plenty of space for pads and armor.
- Trail shorts that are protective from water, wind, and debris
- Schoeller 3XDry fabric provides quality moisture management
- Wicking materials dry more quickly than other textiles
- Super slim front buckle closure allows for micro-adjustments
- Superior storage capacity from front pockets and a bonded back pocket
- A roomy fit leaves space for pads and armor as needed
- Item #SCQ00HI
- 90% polyamide, 9% elastane woven
- 2 front hand, 1 rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, trail
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 7, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Fabric is nice but because the waist cinches DO NOT HOLD, so these shorts constantly slide down and are therefore useless. Save your money. Surprising to see such as miss from Specialized.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help