Stix Elite 2 Taillight
Specialized modified the original Stix bike to give the Stix Elite 2 Taillight greater battery power and brighter LEDs. It has an additional light in the domed lens, and secondary Fresnel lenses widen out angle visibility. Depending on the mode, the Stix Elite can provide lighting for 77 hours, and it recharges without any additional cables. Specialized made it with a flexible mounting system works with most seat stays, handlebars, and seatposts.
- Elite version of the Stix taillight from Specialized
- LED lighting in Domed Fresnel lenses give 100 lumen outputs
- USB-rechargeable battery boasts 77 hour runtime
- Flexible mounting system works on handlebars and seatposts
- Six redlight modes cycled through a single button