Why We Like The Specialized x Fjallraven Rider's Hybrid Trousers
Crafted for urban commuting, bikepacking, and bike touring, the Rider’s Hybrid Trousers combine Fjallraven’s knowledge with bomber fabrics with bike-specific apparel features from Specialized. The G-1000 synthetic fabric is burly for abrasion resistance, plus it can be waxed for additional wind and water resistance. The hems feature reflective details which are pretty handy because we can roll up our cuffs for added visibility, or leave them unrolled for added coverage.
- Heavy duty pants for commuting and bikepacking
- Elastic waistband is comfortable for long days in the saddle
- 2 zippered thigh vents keep air moving through
- G-1000 stretch fabric is abrasion resistant and stretchy
- Regular fit provides a roomy feel for lasting comfort
- Item #SCQ00T7
- Responsible Collection
- organic materials, recycled/repurposed
- G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch, (12% elastane, 88% polyamide)
- built-up front waistband, elasticated back waistband
- 2 zipped hand, 2 ventilating thigh
- details in hems
- Claimed Weight
- 372g (size 48)
- bikepacking, urban
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.