Why We Like The Riprock Coaster 16in
Riding a bike should always be fun, especially for even the youngest kids who are just starting to ride. The Riprock Coaster 16in is designed specifically with fun in mind. Built with a lightweight A1 premium aluminum frame, your little one won't feel like the bike is too heavy for them to handle. This frame and its components are made to keep up with the tough love from kids over years of use.
To increase stability and up the confidence of your little one, the Riprock Coaster features 2.3in wheels that allow your kid to have a safe, fun time on any terrain they choose to explore. Stopping is also a breeze with a steel coaster brake, giving you peace of mind as a parent with a reliable brake system. With the youngest member of your family riding the Riprock Coaster, family rides on the weekend are sure to be a blast.
- Designed for new, young riders to gain experience on new terrain
- Durable aluminum frame holds its own against the rough use by kids
- Steel coaster brake creates a reliable and safe brake system
- 16x2.3in tires bring stability and traction to any terrain
- Features training wheels for the newest riders to gain confidence
- Item #SCQ00LH
- Frame Material
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum
- Hi-Ten steel
- Chainring Sizes
- Crank Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket
- steel, loose ball bearings
- Cassette Range
- KMC Z510
- coaster brake
- Handlebar Width
- die cast aluminum
- Stem Length
- Specialized Kids' Henge
- [rims] alloy
- [front] steel, bolt-on, [rear] coaster brake, bolt-on
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
- Rhythm Lite
- Tire Size
- 16 x 2.3in
- nylon platform with reflectors
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [with registration within 90 days from purchase] lifetime [without registration] 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help