Recon 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
The next level up in Specialized's Recon line, the Recon 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe continues to focus on performance, comfort, and efficiency, but with a few feature upgrades that aren't available in the 1.0. The primary upgrade is an endlessly adjustable L6-Snap Boa dial and strap closure system that locks in a precise fit in seconds and offers micro-adjustable comfort customization on the fly. Specialized also introduced XPEL mesh to the 2.0 for quick-drying, breathable comfort when you're dealing with wetter conditions on the trail. This means no wet shoes the morning after a rainy ride.
Balancing off-bike comfort and in-the-saddle performance, the Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows natural toe movement when walking, while maintaining stiffness for pedal efficiency. The Body Geometry construction increases power and efficiency while also decreasing chances of injury through optimal hip, knee, and foot alignment on rides that go from open gravel to snaking singletrack. And if there are hike-a-bike sections, the lifted heel and SlipNot rubber treads work together to deliver natural comfort and confidence with every step—especially if some of those steps happen to be over slippery rocks and sloppy mud.
- Top-tier performance and comfort define this versatile MTB shoe
- Boa L6-snap dial and strap closure offers micro-adjustable comfort
- Body Geometry construction enhances comfort and efficiency
- XPEL mesh boosts breathability and dries quickly
- Welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort
- Nylon sole blends stiffness with off-bike comfort
- SlipNot rubber tread provides optimal traction on wet terrain
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain bike pedals