Eliminator Grid Gravity 2Bliss T7/T9 29in Tire
Enduro and e-MTB riders seeking the ultimate in versatility will find it with the Eliminator Grid Gravity. The sturdy 2-ply construction offers great cornering stability and flat protection on gnarly gravity trails, while the tread pattern strikes a great balance of traction and fast rolling speed. This particular tire also benefits from Specialized's new Gripton rubber compound, featuring the harder T7 compound in the center tread for enhanced durability, along with the softer T9 compound in the side knobs for maximum cornering grip and slow, predictable rebound.
- All-around tire for enduro, gravity, and e-MTB riding
- T7 center tread offers enhanced durability and rolling speed
- T9 side knobs rebound slowly for maximum traction and control
- Dual-ply casing offers good damping and flat protection
- Butyl-wrapped bead is tubeless-ready
- Item #SCQ00F9
- Gripton T7/T9
- 29 x 2.3, 29 x 2.6in
- tubeless, clincher
- [29 x 2.3in] 25 - 50psi, [29 x 2.6in] 20 - 40psi
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.3in] 2lb 13.9oz (1300g), [29 x 2.6in] 3lb 1.4oz (1400g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 18, 2021
falls apart, knobs tear off immediately
- I've used it several times
really nice, for about one ride. 4 park days and side knobs are coming off like crazy. Not having the same issues with the Butcher... Maybe a bad batch.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 8, 2021