Comp Multi Stem
When it comes to efficiency and comfort, there's nothing quite like adjustability. The Comp Multi Stem does just that, allowing you to fine-tune your stem angle at a price that won't burn a hole in your wallet. There's nothing flashy going on here, but where more choices are better, this adjustable stem shines bright.
- An adjustable stem that's both MTB- and road-compatible
- Durable construction has been 3D-forged and CNC-machined
- Each angle option includes a 10-degree position angle range
- Equipped with top cap and 4-, 2-, and 0-degree shims
- Compatible with composite handlebars
- Item #SCQ00CA
- 6061 aluminum
- 70mm, 75mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- 10 position angle range, 2-degree increments: [12-degree] +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, [17-degree] +/- 13-degree to 21-degree, [24-degree] +/- 20-degree to 28-degree
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1.25in (shimmed), 1.5in
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [110mm] 13.1oz (88g)
- 0 degree shim, 2 degree shim, 4 degree shim, top cap
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 13, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
I recently hurt my back and needed to come up a bit on my road bike. I looked around and found it difficult to find what I needed, most stems were either too high or the standard 6degree size. Specialized saw the niche, and created stem with a 12 degree rise! It is perfect! This is not an ultra light racing stem, but it's not to heavy either. and is working well! John S.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help