Item # SOC004S
SockGuy Rasta Squatch Sock $11.65
Quite eerie. Wait, sorry, we meant irie.
Yeah, that's right. Not only does Bigfoot exist, but he's also apparently a practicing Rastafarian. Well, we don't have any proof other than design of SockGuy Rasta Squatch Sock to go off of, but it's a start. At any rate, mythical beast debates aside, this sock does bring you real comfort through a stretchy acrylic blend, while also lending magical style that you'll just have to see to believe.
- Legendary style and comfort blend in this active sock
- Stretchy acrylic blend wraps your foot in snug comfort
- Double-stitched heel and toe enhance overall durability
View more Bike Socks
|US Men's||5 - 9||9 - 13|
|US Women's||6 - 10||10 - 14|
|EU||37 - 42||43 - 48|
Reviews & Community
Cool design, Material Ok
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Driven by cool design, ok material but is comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love the creativity behind most of the SockGuy socks but the actual function of the socks are just ok. My biggest complaint would be the compression. I would love for them to have much more compression than what they currently have. Great sock if used for everyday sock however.