Why We Like The El Dia Sock
In a stylish tribute to the Mexican celebration of life, the Sockguy El Dia Sock helps us pedal with happy feet from mile one to mile 20. The ultra-wicking, stretchy fabric offers superior softness and does away with hot spots and blisters on fast-paced days. Plus, we really like that Sockguy created this sock with their unique Easy-Fit cuff that never falls down due to lost clinginess.
- Unique sock that pays homage to Dia de Muertos, in comfort
- Stretchy, lightweight fabric wicks sweat and breathes well
- Mesh upper further promotes airflow on warm days
- Double-stitched nylon heel and toe boost sock's longevity
- Stretch-to-Fit system makes for an ideal fit on varying sizes
- Item #SOCA057
- micro-denier acrylic
- casual, hiking, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 5, 2020
Rip El Dia
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
She was looking for a lightweight sock for mtb hot days, Not crew length but not ankle, just in between but doesn't fully reach bottom of knee pads for some air flow. Was hoping they were a little cushier in the sole but will be good for high temps.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help