Why We Like The Session MIPS Helmet
Style meets ventilation for total comfort in all-mountain applications in the new Smith Session MIPS Helmet. This all-new cranium coverage keeps your noggin on lockdown with a combination of Smiths Koroyd technology and MIPS, shielding you from impacts both direct and oblique, so you can charge through rowdy rock gardens while staying ventilated as you weave your way through technical switchbacks to the top for round two. And Smith doesn't hold back on the good looks either, with a modern and sleek style that falls neatly between the previously loved Rover and Forefront, giving just a little more coverage than its cross-country cousin, but with less bulk than the enduro-ready Forefront.
- Style meets coverage for this all-mountain slayer
- MIPS technology protects against rotational forces
- Add an extra 30% of protection with Koroyd layer
- 15 large vents keep cool air funneling through
- VaporFit adjustment dials in total comfort for the ride
- Keep your lenses fog free with AirEvac technology
- 3-position visor adjusts easily for different conditions
- Odor fighting XT2 liner keeps your scalp fresh
- Item #SMI00HX
- 3-position adjustable
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN 1078
- Fit Adjustment
- VaporFit system
- 15 optimized vents, AirEvac
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13.1oz (370g)
- Shell Material
- Aerocore, Koroyd
4.5 based on 25 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.