Evo AM Tres with MIPS Helmet
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Helmets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Looks as advanced as it is.
The MIPS feature adds a bit to the price of the standard Evo AM helmet, but we think it's money well spent. MIPS is essentially a semi-floating inner shell that allows the helmet to travel upon impact without taking the head along for the ride, dramatically reducing the impact forces to the brain in the event of a crash, without compromising the helmet's weight, comfort, or style. The Evo's modern-looking shell is built from Contego foam, which was chosen for its energy-absorbing properties. Specifically, it’s claimed to absorb as much as 30% more energy from an impact than the EPS foams used in almost every other certified bicycle helmet. While that may be the most important detail, more subtle refinements, such as the two-position adjustable visor and the user-friendly Boa retention system, mean that you don’t have to forgo modern features in the pursuit of protection. And it’s topped off with a Fidlock magnetic buckle that takes pretty much all the effort out of strapping on your lid, despite the fact that it’s completely secure.
- All-mountain protection for your thinking muscle
- MIPS diffuses oblique impacts to reduce brain deformation
- Contego foam for 30% more impact absorption than EPS
- BOA dial retention system with magnetically buckling strap
- Adjustable visor for rain and sun protection
- Item #SSO007F
- Full Face
- yes, adjustable
- Multiple Impact
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- 360 Degree Boa Fit System
- 15 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Shell Material
- in-mold Contego (foam)