Seat Roll Premio
Since its inception, Silca has been elevating the humble floor pump to the realm of art. The Seat Roll Premio does the same for the saddle bag. Though the body is waxed, waterproof cotton shot through with reflective threading, the Roll Premio's key feature is actually the inclusion of a Boa dial instead of the usual hook-and-loop strap. The Boa wire buckle is a lower profile, more elegant solution for attaching the Roll Premio to saddle rails. It also matches your shoes.
When not secured to the saddle, the Roll Premio folds open, providing uninhibited access to each of its three internal pockets. This lets you max out its capacity without trying to overcome the restrictions of a too-small opening—all to common on saddle bags that unzip at one end.
- A premium saddle bag for discerning cyclists
- Wire buckle is lower profile than hook-and-loop straps
- Body material is waterproof and features reflective details
- Folding structure doesn't limit capacity like small openings
- Holds tubes up to 700c x 45mm
- Item #SLC001I
- waxed canvas
- 3 internal
- Recommended Use