Why We Like the Mattone Seat Pack
Water-resistant and compact, the Mattone Seat Pack is one bike bag that has an innovative and functional design we're loving for long rides and short commutes. It's the ideal size for carrying a spare tube, C02, a multi-tool, and any other necessities. An accessible zipper allows riders to get into the bag while on the bike so we can carry on pedaling. The Mattone Seat Pack attaches to the seat's rails with a BOA closure system that allows precise adjustability.
- A seat bag that will hold the essentials on your ride or commute
- The perfect size for a tube, a multi-tool, credit cards, and C02
- Unique zipper allows easy access while on the bike
- BOA Closure System attaches the bag to the seat's rails
- Water-resistant and compact for a durable and functional design
- Item #SLCD01E
- ballistic nylon
- 0.61L (37cu in)
- Hypalong strap, Boa closure
- 1 ID
- [exterior] 5.1 x 3.3 x 2.2in, [strap] 10.6 x 1.8in
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 1, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
Liked this more than the roll form silica. I could actually get it pretty tight so it does not rattle around. I use tublito or latex tubes so if I really had to I could get about 3 in there. I also put small multi tool, tire lever, a stans dart and a co2 in there no problem. The zipper had not broken yet after about 4 months of use, but it does not feel the best.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 3, 2022