Why We Like The Tiger Cycling Shoe
Dethroning the podium-crushing Drako, the Sidi Tiger Shoe is our go-to choice for champion pedigree XC racers and discerning trail riders seeking the lightest shoe in Sidi's line. Signature design intricacies, such as Sidi's Reflex adjustable heel retention and reinforced heel cup, maintain fit customization, foot stabilization, and durability when you're racing on weeknights and riding for fun on the weekends.
- The lightest, most premium cross-country shoe in Sidi's line
- Microfibre TechPro upper for durability and foot-conforming fit
- Double Tecno 3 Push System with micro-adjustments and quick release
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground sole balances power transfer with required flex
- Replaceable tread lugs and MTB plate for sole longevity
- Adjustable heel retention system prevents heel lift
- Water-resistant + anti-fungal treatments along upper
- Strategically placed vents disperse built-up heat
- Item #SID008L
- Upper Material
- Microfibre TechPro (synthetic)
- Double Tecno 3 Push System
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground (medium-modulus carbon)
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 13, 2023
Wouldn't Honor Warranty
- I've put it through the wringer
Bought these shoes because I've had great success over 20 years with Sidi's quality/fit and loved that you could replace the cleats. First time I went to replace the cleats one of the nuts inside the shoe just spun, making it impossible to remove the bolt on the cleat. Shoes were still well within the one-year warranty. Sidi's U.S. distributor would not honor the warranty because the shoe had been discontinued since I bought it. They offered zero help or compensation and refused to replace with current model shoe, provide a credit, or fix the shoe (which is all I really wanted). When I started asking about their contact at Sidi they ghosted me. Not what you expect when you buy a top end shoe like this. Buyer beware.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help