XTR SM-CRM95 12 Speed Direct Mount Chainring
Among the the massive changes incorporated into Shimano's new XTR M9100 group are the redesigned XTR cranks and chainrings, which now use a direct-mount interface that makes chainring swaps easier than ever while at the same time decreasing weight. With the XTR SM-CRM95 12 Speed Direct Mount Chainring you no longer have to deal with fussy chainring bolts, as you'll get a perfect fit every time with the direct mount system.
The tooth profile has also been updated, now bearing a close resemblance to the narrow-wide design that has proven effective in the mountain bike world. The teeth connect seamlessly with the XTR CN-M9100 chain, reducing the natural vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring and providing better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling—even over bumpy terrain.
- 1x chainring made for Shimano XTR cranksets
- Direct mount interface for simplicity and weight savings
- Revised tooth profile improves chain retention
- Enjoy better chain engagement and smoother pedaling
- Design also helps quiet chain vibrations
- Available in 30 - 38t configurations
- Item #SHI00LN
- Number of Rings
- 30t, 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t
- Compatible Components
- Shimano XTR M9100 and M9120 cranks, Shimano FC-MT900 cranks
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.