Why We Like The XTR FC-M9125 Crank Arms
As the premium option in Shimano's lineup, the XTR M9125 Cranks are light, stiff, and ready for race day. This particular version uses a 55mm chainline and 174mm Q factor, which is ideal for 12 x 148mm Boost bikes that just need a bit more chainstay clearance than the standard 52mm chainline.
- Shimano's top-of-the-line 12-speed mountain crank arms
- Hollowtech II construction is light, stiff, and strong
- Chainring sold separately
- Item #SHIU1FH
- Arm Material
- Hollowtech II aluminum
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- BB Type
- Press fit, threaded
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- [drivetrains] Shimano 12-speed mountain, [bikes] 12 x 148mm Boost
- 3 Crankspacers, 1 Preload Adjuster, 1 Lockring
- Claimed Weight
- [with 32t chainring (not included)] 573g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.