Swift shifts across a wide range.
Performing perfectly with Shimano 11-speed drivetrains, the XTR CS-M9001 11-speed Cassette features a wide gear range for efficiency across trails with a mix of steep climbs, undulating hills, and blistering descents. Not only does its 11- to 40-tooth range work brilliantly with modern 1x and 2x set-ups, but it also shifts smoothly across the entire range with its computer-designed teeth configuration, what Shimano refers to as "Hyperglide" sprockets.
Four carbon fiber carriers support 11 cogs between 11 to 40 teeth, maximizing stiffness for swifter shifts across its range. The 35, 31, 27, 24, 21, and 19-tooth cogs benefit from titanium for significant weight reduction and greater wear life. The nickel-plated finish lends it additional wear life by preventing corrosion after riding across wet to downright nasty conditions on the trail. Furthermore, each sprocket is extensively machined to reduce weight even further, making it truly worthy of its XTR heritage. Please note, Shimano recommends using their 11-speed SIL-TEC chain for optimal shifting performance with this 11-speed cassette.
- Gain swift, precise shifts across a wide 11 to 40-tooth range
- Harmoniously integrates with Shimano 1x/2x 11-speed drivetrains
- Hyperglide technology for smoother shifting performance
- Six titanium cogs provide weight savings and extend wear life
- Nickel-plated finish prevents corrosion in wet-to-nasty conditions
- Four carbon fiber carriers for extra stiffness and low weight
- Recommended for use with Shimano 11-speed SIL-TEC chain