Why We Like The XT FC-M8120 1x Crank Arms
We may as well put ‘Deore XT’ in the dictionary as a synonym of 'quality'. These Shimano XT FC-M8120 Crank Arms are built for us to put them through the wringer. Seen on our cross-country and enduro bikes, they’re light enough for all-day trail use and durable enough for us to throw down on big park days. The newest XT offering is equipped with a cinch chainring to minimize creaking and weight while working with the latest and greatest Shimano 12-speed drivetrain systems.
- Durable every-day and any-bike crank arm
- Cinch chainrings install easily and are hassle-free
- Upgraded crank arms for the 12sp Shimano family
- Hollowtech+ is lightweight and ultra-durable
- Dynamic Chain Engagement keeps 1x chains on the chainring
- Item #SHIU1D7
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- [recommended pressfit] BB-MT800-PA, [recommended threaded] BB-MT800
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- DEORE XT M8100 Series
- 1 lockring, 1 preload cap, 2 crank spacers
- Claimed Weight
- [28t] 1lb 5.7oz (616g), [30t] 1lb 6.2oz (630g), [32t] 1lb 6.2oz (628g), [34t] 1lb 6.6oz (642g), [36t] 1lb 8.3oz (660g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help