SM-SH41 Cleat Adapters
These nifty little adapters from Shimano turn your three-bolt cycling shoes into two-bolt cycling shoes to work with SPD pedal platforms. The rubberized, elevated platform on the adapter allows you to add grip to a shoe that likely has very little and recesses the two-bolt cleat to mimic mountain bike shoes and ease walking. While the most likely application for the adapter is to use three-bolt cleats on commonly found SPD equipped gym and spin class bikes, two-bolt pedals are typically easier to unclip from than three-bolt SPD-SL pedals. New riders or riders with sensitive knees may appreciate the option. In addition to the adapter, you will need two-bolt cleats to match the two-bolt pedals to be used.
- Adapter converts three bolt cycling shoes to two bolt cleat style
- Allows you to keep using the road-specific shoe on two-bolt pedals
- Recessed design allows shoe to be more walkable
- Likely applications are for gym and spin class bikes
- Item #SHIU1CX
- 3-bolt cycling shoes
- 2 adapter plates, 2 plastic adapter lugs, 10x cleat mounting bolts
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.