Why We Like The SLX FC-M7100 1x Crank Arms
We consistently rely on Shimano to deliver quality components and no-nonsense performance, and that's what we can expect with the SLX FC-M7100 1x Crank Arms. They're designed for big days on the mountain where we're constantly climbing and thinking about the weight of our rig. The SLC FC-M7100 features easier gearing than racing groupsets for trail-riding enjoyment and a special MTB gear tooth profile for improved chain engagement and retention.
- A lightweight and rigid crankset for trail-riding fun
- Superior chain retention thanks to a special gear tooth profile
- Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer
- Easier gearing than racing groupsets
- Features a 172mm Q-factor
- Item #SHIU1D3
- Arm Material
- Hollowtech II forged aluminum
- Arm Length
- 165, 170, 175mm
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- Shimano 12-speed mountain drivetrains
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help