Why We Like The Shimano SLX BR-M7120 Disc Brake Caliper
Whether we're upgrading our brake setup or just replacing a caliper damaged in a crash, the Shimano SLX BR-M7120 Disc Brake Caliper gives us tons of stopping power and reliable performance for high-speed trail and enduro riding. The 4-piston design gives us confidence-inspiring control on rowdy descents, and it's compatible with Ice Tech brake pads, so we don't lose braking power due to our calipers overheating.
- 4-piston brake caliper built for high-speed trail riding
- SLX caliper construction offers quick engagement
- Compatible with up to a 203mm rotor for high-stopping power
- Can be mixed and matched with Shimano levers for a custom setup
- Mineral oil makes for quick and easy brake bleeds
- Item #SHIU18S
- Caliper Type
- 4-piston, hydraulic
- Mount Type
- mineral oil
- [lever] Shimano M6100, M7100, M8100, M9100 [pads] D02S-MX, N04C-MF, D03S-RX, N03A-RF
- Claimed Weight
- 10.3oz (293g)
- enduro, trial
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help