You've laid our your schedule for the year, dialed in your training plan, and just need a lightweight pair of shoes to cap off your race day kit. Enter Shimano's Men's SH-TR5 Cycling Shoes, with efficient power transfer and easy adjustability that will make transition time a snap.
The SH-TR5's two hook-and-loop straps are easy to operate from the saddle with shaky, wet fingers, and an asymmetrical heel loop helps you pull each shoe on while pedaling for valuable seconds gained over your fellow competitors. Breathable mesh and perforations cover the shoe's upper, ushering air in let your feet dry off from the swim leg and stay cool 'til T2. Synthetic leather gives the shoe's uppers shape and structure, while a fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, provides the power transfer you'll need to stay on pace.
- A lightweight, affordable triathlon shoe
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole efficiently transfers power
- Synthetic and mesh upper allows cooling airflow
- Dual hook-and-loop straps quickly dial fit
- Heel loop make pulling shoes on a snap
- Compatible with two- and three-hole cleats
View more Men's Triathlon Shoes
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN|