Why We Like The SD5 Cycling Shoe
If you've ever gone on a casual cruise in sandals but couldn't get over your natural inclination to rip a few sprints, Shimano sends your open-toed cycling into full flight with the SD5 Cycling Shoe. "Shoe" is a bit of misnomer, as the SD5 is an open-to-the-breeze, dual strap cycling sandal with a fiberglass-reinforced rubber sole and compatibility for a two-bolt cleat. So whether you are on the way to a casual weekend burrito lunch or shredding home from the end-of-semester class for summer break, you'll feel the breeze on the toes and the traction on the pedals.
- Tech sandals that blend pedal efficiency with cool comfort
- Synthetic leather upper wicks sweat and maintains durability
- Stable, wide, rubber sole grips a variety of surfaces
- Dual straps customize the fit
- Two-bolt cleat compatibility provide connected pedaling
- Item #SHIU1BI
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic leather
- dual strap
- fiberglass shank, rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 44] 14.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help