Why We Like The RC502 Cycling Shoe
When the birds start chirping and the coffee alarm rings we know it's time to throw on our Shimano RC502 Cycling Shoe's and get to work... pre-work that is. Having time to run a few intervals in the morning before the work commute clears our head and has us in much better spirits during the workday knowing that the hard part is already done. The Shimano RC502's are a performance-packaged shoe that comes competitively priced and ready for long miles on the road.
- Performance focused and well priced road-specific cycling shoe
- Carbon-reinforced nylon allows for highly efficient power transfer
- Seamless midsole to upper construction allows for a better fit
- Shimano Dynalast design offers the most efficient possible foot fit
- BOA dials offer a lifetime warranty and unequal fit
- 3-bolt specific shoes have plenty of adjustment zones
- Item #SHIU1DK
- Upper Material
- boa, hook-and-loop
- carbon fiber composite
- carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 8.8oz (250g)
- road cycling, triathalon, time-trial
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help