Gain smoother shifts.
Overhaul the old, worn-out shift cables and housing on your road bike with the Shimano Optislick Derailleur Cable and Housing Set. This set comes with everything you need to replace your front and rear shift cables and housing on your road bike. Stainless steel shift cables are highly corrosion-resistant, with an Optislick coating for smoother shifts and greater longevity. Sealed end caps keep out mud and grit encountered on the trail. Shimano's SP41 cable housing uses a special silicone grease for lighter shifting actuation. Please note, the included shift cables attach to both SRAM and Shimano derailleurs.
- Overhaul your worn-out shift cables and housing
- Stainless steel cables are corrosion-resistant
- Optislick coating for smoother shifting action
- SP41 cable housing with mud-resistant end caps
- Set replaces both shift cables and housing
- Works with Shimano and SRAM derailleurs
- Item #SHI00FR
- [shift cables] stainless steel, Optislick coating
- Compatible Components
- Shimano, SRAM drivetrains
- 1.0 2100mm shift cable, 1.0 1800mm shift cable, and 1 1700mm housing
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov