Replace your old, worn-out gearshift cable with the silky-smooth actuation of the Shimano Optislick Derailleur Cable. This shift cable features stainless steel with an Optislick coating that reduces friction and increases longevity with its corrosion-resistance. It's 1.2mm in diameter and 2100mm in length, attaching to either the front or rear derailleur of your Shimano or SRAM drivetrain. Pair it with Shimano's SP41 cable housing for dependable shifts in nasty conditions experienced while you're mountain biking. It also works great for commuter rigs and road bikes.
- Replacement cable for smooth, dependable shifts
- Stainless steel cable is corrosion resistant
- Optislick coating for smoother shift actuation
- 1.2 x 2100mm cable for Shimano/SRAM derailleurs
- Item #SHI00FS
- polymer-coated stainless steel
- Compatible Components
- Shimano, SRAM derailleurs
- 1 cable, 1 cable crimp end
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov