HB-MT900-B Front Hub
The HB-MT900-B Front Hub is a Shimano non-series hub that serves as the more economical alternative to their flagship XTR M9110 mountain bike front hub. Though it's not quite as light as XTR, it shares the same essential design for smooth rolling characteristics and outstanding durability. This particular front hub has Boost spacing, comes in 28h or 32h configurations, and is compatible with centerlock rotors only. As usual with Shimano, it uses a tried-and-true cup and cone bearing system rather than sealed cartridge bearings. You'll definitely want to service them from time to time, but you'll enjoy greater strength, better load displacement, and plenty of longevity if you do.
- A more wallet-friendly alternative to Shimano's XTR front hub
- Cup and cone bearings roll smoothly and are serviceable
- Available in 28 or 32-hole configurations, centerlock rotors only
- 15 x 110mm Boost spacing improves wheel stiffness
- Item #SHI00O2
- [hub shell] aluminum, [ball bearings] stainless steel
- Hub Type
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Rotor Compatibility
- Spoke Count
- 28h, 32h
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.