Wire it up.
Available in three separate lengths for your exact frame needs, the Shimano E-Tube Di2 Y-Split Rooting connects your Di2's battery to the front and rear derailleurs. This E-Tube Y-Split Rooting is compatible with all previous Di2 drivetrain generations, regardless if they're Ultegra or Dura-Ace. To find the right fit for your frame, measure the chainstays first, then the distance from the battery location to the front derailleur. After you find these measurements, find the version that's slightly longer to accommodate your routing needs.
- Connects Di2 batteries to front and rear derailleurs
- Compatible with all versions of Shimano Di2 drivetrain
- Different lengths accommodate varying frame geometries
View more Drivetrain Small Parts
Reviews & Community
Can this be used in lieu of a junction box on a 1 x 11 setup?
Y-Split Routing length clarification
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Currently Shimano makes this Y-Split junction in 3 configurations:
1) EW-JC130-SS 250mm/350mm/50mm
2) EW-JC130-SM 450mm/350mm/50mm
3) EW-JC130-MM 550mm/550mm/50mm