Why We Like The Dura-Ace FC-R9200 Crankset
Our bicycle's crankset can be our saving grace, but it can also be our downfall when it comes to wasting watts. Thankfully, the Dura-Ace FC-R9200 Crankset from Shimano is in the business of ensuring no portion of our pedal stroke is wasted. This crankset effectively transfers all of the efforts we put into cranking out pedal strokes into the drivetrain, but it also makes for the fastest and most precise front shifting available. Its HollowGlide structure cuts weight while maintaining strength for improved power transfer, and we like the optimal balance Shimano strikes between stiffness, weight, strength, and rotational performance. We're happiest when stiffness and shifting precision is maximized, and that's what this crankset can offer.
- A class-leading crankset that saves energy for our ride
- Hollowtech II crank arms ensure a lightweight design
- Offered in shorter crank arm lengths for fit options for any rider
- Precise front shifting and improved power transfer
- 54-40t option for the most efficient drivetrain
- Item #SHIU1EI
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 160, 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 54/40t, 52/36t, 50/34t
- BB Type
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- [chain] Shimano CN-M9100
- Claimed Weight
- [54/40t] 714g, [52/36t] 692, [50/34t] 685g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help