Deore 12 FC-M6100 Crankset
Shimano's new 12-speed technology makes it way to their Deore group with the M6100 crankset. This 1x crankset uses the same dynamic chain engagement technology of their pricier cranksets, in an affordable package. The two-piece design adds rigidity and therefore efficiency to your pedaling, while the direct-mount chainring makes future swaps simple.
- Shimano's new 12speed crankset for 1x12 systems
- Direct-mount chainring and two-piece construction improves efficiency
- Compatible with 142mm and 148mm rear spacing
- Item #SHIU1CG
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- BB Type
- [recommended pressfit] BB-MT500-PA, [recommended threaded] SM-BB52
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- SLX M7100 Series
- 1 Lockring, 1 Preload cap
- Claimed Weight
- [175mm/ 30T] 1lb 11.5oz (780g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.