XL-R Superflow S
Selle Italia's XL-R Superflow S saddle is specifically designed for off-road riding, and is the result of extensive product research in collaboration with athletes to create a saddle that is both supportive and lightweight. The X-LR Superflow S shape is distinguished by its forward-slanting nose for uphill comfort, paired with a large center cutout designed to reduce pressure in the perineal area for long distance riding. At 131mm wide, this is the narrower option of the two X-LR Superflow offerings.
The Ti 316 rails are made of a blend of titanium and stainless steel, allowing some shock-absorption over rough terrain while increasing durability and reducing weight compared to traditional rails. The cushy double-density padding further mutes trail chatter, employing a softer tip for climbing comfort paired with higher density padding under the sit bones for more support during fast-paced pedaling. The Fibra-Tek cover ensures durability for years to come while helping keep the weight down, and comes with reinforced edges to protect the side of the saddle against impacts.
- Lightweight MTB saddle for long distance comfort on the trail
- Ti 316 rails shed weight while increasing durability
- Tough microfiber cover is built to last
- Reinforced edges protect the cover from abrasion
- Double-density padding helps smooth rough terrain
- Large center cutout relieves perineal pressure