SLR Boost Gravel Superflow Saddle
Based on the SLR Boost Endurance Superflow, the Gravel model adds reflectivity to the back of the saddle for greater visibility and uses Light Gel padding for added comfort over rough roads.
Like other saddles with the Boost designation, this short-nosed saddle helps us find a stable and comfortable position even when pushing the pace and our weight further forward on the nose. Further enhancing the ergonomics of the saddle, the Superflow cutout relieves perineal pressure and improves blood flow to the area, helping to reduce numbness or pain on long days in the saddle. Many hours in the saddle demand both a comfortable position and durable components. The Fibra-tek upper resists wear and tear from those many miles, while the 7mm titanium rails are light and strong to keep you rolling.
- Short-nose saddle for long-distance rides off-road
- Light Gel padding for added comfort over rough surfaces
- Superflow cutout relieves perineal pressure for comfort
- Titanium rails are strong and light for optimal durability
- Item #SELA09T
- titanium, 7mm
- carbon composite, nylon polymer
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 145mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7.2oz (204g), [large] 7.4oz (209g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help