Why We Like The Selle Italia S3 Flow Saddle
The Selle Italia S3 Flow Saddle is the perfect choice for riders looking for a bit of extra visibility in low-light riding conditions in urban riding areas thanks to its Hi-Viz rear inserts. Inspired by a classic racing saddle, this commuter saddle features a Flow cut-out that relieves pressure in the perineal area, along with a Soft-Tek cover and a lightweight gel layer that absorbs vibrations to ensure maximum riding comfort.
- A comfortable commuter saddle inspired by a classic race design
- Features the Flow cut-out to minimize pressure in the perineal area
- A layer of lightweight gel padding absorbs vibrations for added comfort
- High-strength Fec Alloy rails provide long-lasting durability
- The rear features Hi-Viz inserts for enhanced visibility in low-light
- Item #SELA0AD
- FeC alloy
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 12.9oz (365g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 27, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
I tour and this is the saddle for me! I've owned many saddles but this meets beyond my expectations!!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help