Why We Like The FLITE Boost Superflow
Selle Italia's FLITE Boost Superflow is the saddle that has supported champions. Its design takes after the classic shape that the Flite series has been recognized for with a "flat" construction, and we're seeing the performance and stability we've come to expect from the Flite family. A more compact shape with 248-millimeters in length and the Superflow central cut-out offer additional comfort while pedaling. The central cut-out relieves pressure from the middle area so we're sitting as comfortably as we can. Riding long days, races, and training days, the FLITE Boost Superflow has our back.
- A classically designed saddle for roadies looking for speed
- For serious riders who want to witness the history of Selle Italia
- The Flite series' "flat" shape and 248mm length improves performance
- Increased stability for when we're out of the saddle and pedaling hard
- Superflow central cut-out relieves pressure from the central area