Bel-Air V3 Lux-Alloy Saddle
Comfortable, supportive, and durable—it's easy to see why the SDG Bel-Air has been a rider favorite for over 20 years. The Bel-Air V3 borrows the proven profile of the original, but comes with a host of refinements that bring it up to speed with modern trail bikes.
The new saddle is slimmed down, featuring a shorter overall length, reduced hips for a sleeker appearance, and a wider nose to aid in climbing. Free-floating rail inserts allow more forgiveness at the wings, and there's a new hidden cut-out that relieves pressure and improves comfort. Durability is also improved thanks to ATMOS Shaping, which eliminates the need for bumpers, staples, or glue—leaving a seamless vacuum-sealed cover that's built to withstand the test of time.
- SDG's longtime classic MTB saddle gets a revamp
- Slimmed-down profile with a wider nose for climbing
- Shorter length falls in line with modern geo trends
- Slight rear rise for optimal pedaling power
- Flat-forward platform allows ease of movement on the saddle
- Tip-to-tail relief channel improves comfort
- ATMOS shaping and sonic-welded edges boost durability
- Injection-molded EVA foam sheds grams over previous version
- Item #SDC1WU3
- nylon, fiberglass
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 8.3oz (236g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help