Terra Carbon Post
Roval wants you to spend more time riding and less time standing, and engineers the Terra Carbon Post to give some much needed vertical compliance without losing strength or adding weight. Using an advanced composite layup, the Roval Terra layers the material in “varying elongation” at targeted locations to provide relief from hits that travel directly up the seat tube into the saddle. What you’ll notice is reduced jarring and a softer ride in the saddle, which may result in a far less fatiguing ride experience, and one that keeps your weight planted more often for added stability and traction over the rear.
- Advanced composite design recommended for mixed and rough terrain riding
- Engineering gains vertical compliance while remaining strong and lightweight
- No-slip clamp design keeps your seat positioned over tough hits
- Available in zero or 20mm off-set designs
- Includes clamps for both carbon and alloy saddle rails