Item # RMO000J
RockyMounts Switch Hitter Bike Mount $151.96
Versatile fork-mounted carrier.
The RockyMounts Switch Hitter Bike Mount is a versatile fork-mounted bike carrier, attaching to virtually any crossbar system with its universal mounting hardware. T-track hardware is included for slotted bars. Lightweight cast aluminum construction is robust and non-corrosive, with a sleek anodized finish that complements your vehicle. An integrated, magnetized cable lock pulls out of the rear to secure your frame. Locking the rack itself, Rocky Mount offers separate locking cores (not included).
The Switch Hitter securely carries bikes with 9mm quick-release front skewers and modern thru-axle standards, with the included 9mm quick-release skewer and separate sleeves for 12x100mm, 15x100mm, and Boost 15x110mm thru-axles. The ratcheting rear wheel strap accommodates a variety of bike sizes by sliding along the carrier. Also, it's compatible with tires up to three-inches wide, should you need to transport trail bikes with plus-sized tires.
- Fork-mounted bike carrier for your crossbar system
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and sleek
- Universal mounting hardware is compatible with most bars
- Quick-release skewer makes securing the bike a breeze
- Ratchet strap adjusts along the carrier for bike size
- Magnetized cable lock for convenient security
- Accommodates plus-size tires for versatility
- Includes T-track hardware for slotted-bar compatibility
View more Roof Rack Bike Mounts
Reviews & Community
Great Roof Rack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a fantastic rack for the price. Super simple setup and compatible with almost any crossbar setup you throw at it. The integrated lock is a nice touch.
Does this accommodate fat bike tires also?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had this rack for two weeks now; using it for several races. Install couldn't have been easier. 1st rack took 10 minutes, second maybe 5 minutes. Skewer has a wide range from open to close, so I didn't have to tighten/loosen every time I wanted to use it. Cable lock is very easy to pull out; to the point that I would think it would fall out when not in use...but it doesn't. I like the lock around the rear triangle better than typical locking skewer. I read reviews from buyers complaining about cable rattling and general wind noise of the rack. I haven't seen either. Only negative was metal to metal contact at rear crossbar. This could wear finish off the crossbar...fixed it with some black tape. So far, very good