Why We Like The RockyMounts HighNoon FC 2in Hitch Rack
The HighNoon FC Hitch Rack is the only rack in the RockyMounts' family that supports bikes with fenders (as well as bikes without them). We like how it carries bikes without any frame contact and how it has three positions—folded up for driving, the use position for transporting bikes, and the folded down position to access the rear of our vehicle. This hitch rack carries two bikes up to 60 pounds per tray and includes standard lock pods that are keyed alike for our convenience. The HighNoon is compatible with tire diameters from 20 to 29 inches, widths up to 5 inches, and wheelbases from 36 to 52 inches
- Fender-friendly hitch rack
- Sturdy construction weighs 39 pounds
- Dual strap to transport bikes with and without fenders
- Compatible with road tires up to 5-inch fat bike tires
- Fits 2-inch hitches
- Not intended for use on RVs or trailers
- Includes locking hitch bolt, cable lock, anti-wobble hitch pin
- Item #RMOY01Z
- Bike Capacity
- 2 (60lb/tray, 120lb total)
- 36-52in wheelbases
- Locks Included
- locking hitch bolt, cable lock, lock pods
- Part Number
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help