Why We Like The WCS C220 73D Stem
The WCS C220 73D Stem is quicker and easier to install than Ritchey's C260, but it features the same revolutionary performance on the road. It offers 17-degrees of positive or negative rise and includes a handlebar clamp design that creates a secure interface by wrapping 220-degrees over the handlebar. This allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body without compromising for strength or stiffness.
- A lightweight stem that's strong and stiff for road riding
- Features a press-fit handlebar clamp interface
- Offers 17-degrees of positive or negative rise
- Clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body
- Stem body is forged 2014 aluminum to keep a light weight
- Item #RITA09M
- 3D forged 2014 alloy
- 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- press-fit clamp with chromoly steel hardware
- Claimed Weight
- [110mm] 4.3oz (121g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 18, 2020
- I've used it several times
the 4 bolt pattern and offset are nice. Easier to get bars in and out. degree and length will be up to you, your reach goals, and body geometry. Solid product, I would buy it again.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help