Why We Like The Comp 4-Axis 84D Stem
Ritchey's 4-Axis stem changed the game when it came out years ago, and the Comp 4-Axis 84D Stem is following in its footsteps to offer unmatched reliability at a similar price point. This stem features a wider 44mm faceplate and is designed specifically for 1-1/8in steerer. Plus, we like the updated Comp graphics that add a bit of flair.
- The stem that's changing the game at a value
- 6061 aluminum construction is light and durable
- 31.8mm bar clamp diameter and 44mm bar clamp width
- Weighing in at just under 130g to keep it light
- Comp graphics are stylish and eye-catching
- Item #RITA0A8
- 3D forged 6061 alloy
- 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm
- -6 degrees
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8in
- Bar Attachment
- faceplate with 4 screws
- Claimed Weight
- [110mm] 5.3oz (150g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help