Why We Like The Liz Disc 105 Road Bike
The female-spec'd version of Ridley's Fenix frame is here and it's perfectly suited for long days in the saddle. The Liz Disc 105 Road Bike is equipped with everything we need to conquer what's in our path, no matter what the weather and terrain are throwing our way. Ridley designed this bike to be as light as possible without compromising quality handling. Its blend of performance, weight, strength, and stiffness makes it ideal for competition, but also for the weekend racer and recreational rider. This bike's unique diamond-shaped tubing offers reinforced edges for a sturdy, impact-resistant frame. Powerful disc brakes ensure we're seeing consistent, reliable stopping power in all conditions. Lowered seatstays compensate for the absence of caliper brake bridge and increase the frame's stiffness so no watts are wasted while we're pedaling. Shimano's 105 groupset offers the same smooth and reliable shifting we have come to expect from the brand.
- Ridley's quintessential "all-round" bike, spec'd for female riders
- Shimano 105 group offers reliability and consistency
- Powerful disc brakes add security to our ride in all conditions
- A Ridley carbon frame increases durability and lightness
- Diamond shape tubing makes for a sturdy, impact-resistant frame
- Lower seatstays increase the frame's stiffness for power transfer
- Item #RIDC05P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.