Why We Like The Flume Clip Mountain Bike Shoe
When we need a shoe that’s ready for any MTB adventure, we lace up the Flume Clip Shoe from Ride Concept thanks to its excellent walking and riding capabilities. It offers a breathable construction and long cleat runway for all-day comfort and modern rearward cleat positioning. We use this shoe for rides in unforgiving terrain—when hiking will eventually become inevitable—because the lugged heel and toe provide excellent traction.
- Trail shoe for desert rides and high-alpine chunder
- Clip Grip technology lets you clip into your pedal in a snap
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps your laces away from your chainring
- D3O foam footbed absorbs shocks from heavy impacts
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and breathes with you
- Cordura upper is lightweight yet extremely durable
- Item #RPT000T
- Upper Material
- Cordura nylon mesh, TPU mud guard, TPU heel and toe reinforcements
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology
- EVA foam, RC PowerDrive nylon shank
- CLIP GRIP rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 455g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help