King of Ding II Brass Bell
Be noticed with the Portland Design Studio King of Ding II Brass Bell. With design harkening back to the days of riding fender-adorned steel bikes in tweed suits and elbow patches, this classy brass bell emits a bright, crisp sound to let fellow road users, wandering pelicans, and assorted wildlife know you're heading their way. Consisting of a solid brass bell, brass striker, and alloy mounting system, this bell affixes easily to bars ranging from 22.2mm to 25.4mm for added safety and classy style on any bike.
- Extend social courtesy with a brass handlebar bell
- Alert fellow activity seekers with a non-irritating ding
- Mounts securely to narrow and ISO standard handlebars
- Adds charm and style to your morning commute
- Portland Design Works crafts purposeful everyday cycling gear
- Item #PDW000K
- [bell] brass, [striker] brass, [mounting system] alloy
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.