Why We Like The Gear Belly
Carrying gear up front not only evenly distributes weight, but also makes for an easy access point to essential gear. The Gear Belly is a stable and aesthetic option for extended rides where we're bikepacking for the weekend, the week, or longer. A durable and abrasion-resistant tarpaulin exterior ensures the Gear Belly stands up to regular wear and tear, and openings at both ends make for easy access to our gear.
- The bike bag we want and need for extended bike travel
- Durable and abrasion-resistant for those of us who are hard on gear
- Opening at both ends for easier gear access on our ride
- Daisy chain for last-minute attachments and accessible items
- Waterproof double-ended bag keeps our essentials from getting wet
- Cam lock buckles keep cargo stable and secure