Why We Like The Gear Belly
Carrying gear up front not only evenly distributes weight, but also makes for an easy access point to essential gear. The Gear Belly is a stable and aesthetic option for extended rides where we're bikepacking for the weekend, the week, or longer. A durable and abrasion-resistant tarpaulin exterior ensures the Gear Belly stands up to regular wear and tear, and openings at both ends make for easy access to our gear.
- The bike bag we want and need for extended bike travel
- Durable and abrasion-resistant for those of us who are hard on gear
- Opening at both ends for easier gear access on our ride
- Daisy chain for last-minute attachments and accessible items
- Waterproof double-ended bag keeps our essentials from getting wet
- Cam lock buckles keep cargo stable and secure
- Item #PDWA037
- Number Included
- 22 - 31.8mm handlebars
- 12 x 21.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz (1021g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.