Why We Like The POC Ventral Air MIPS Helmet
Whether we're climbing that winding, windy mountain pass or busting out miles on a hot summer day, the Ventral Air MIPS Helmet keeps us cool with a whole host of ventilation ports that enhance airflow for our ride. POC built the Ventral Air to provide a more aerodynamic profile and minimize drag with its design. Its fully-wrapped unibody shell construction and EPS liner keep the helmet exceptionally lightweight. An eye garage makes for secure specs storage, and a lightweight size adjustment system guarantees a customized fit.
- POC's lightweight and aerodynamic helmet for long, hot rides
- High-performance EPS liner for lightness and protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction is light and aero
- Cooling from ventilation ports and innovative airflow design
- Tested for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #POCZ1EK
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- Audio Compatible
- ventilation ports
- Fit Adjustment
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [small, medium] 10.2oz, [large] 11.3oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 20, 2023
One big flaw
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
I've worn the POC Octal for years and really love it, decided to try the Ventral Air Mips to see if anythings new. It feels a bit lighter and the air flow is really extraordinary. A joy to wear. However... the sunglasses garage is a total fail! So disappointing, the same feature on the Octal works like a champ. The material in the "garage' that was formerly a little bit tacky is now like a dry felt and the sunglasses don't even stay in place for a brief look down, let alone a minor bump in the road. Never realized how important this feature is to me until it didn't work!! Researching a DIY work-around...
January 11, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
I've had this helmet for about 4 months and worn it more or less daily. The fit and finish are great. The helmet is lightweight and has plenty of vents for breathability. I am not sure what more out of a helmet I could want.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help